Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Just because I hate the Gators...


“I'm just excited to send "Fear the Turtle" e-mails again and not have anyone think I'm making a poop joke. I predict the Terps will make the Sweet 16 and then bow out gracefully in a hard-fought, surprisingly close battle with Florida and their trannie center."


- From Bill Simmons’ current column on ESPN


I really do not like Joakim Noah. I’m sure he’s a good guy and everything, but the hair, the “trash-stache”, the dance…oh, and the fact that he absolutely dominates my Dawgs everytime they step on the same court all add up to equal me posting this.

Other “Honorable Mentions” from the column:

From Erich in Arlington: "Watching Barnes manage the second half of the Kansas game was like watching Principal Ed Rooney handle the Ferris Bueller situation."
From Mitch in Kansas City: "My frustration in watching Rick Barnes coach has only been exceeded by reports that Tom Brady has impregnated two different women in the last five months ... and neither of them was my sister or girlfriend."



cheers
Zeius

3 comments:

spydrz said...

"Oh Ed, you sounded like Dirty Harry just then"

Anonymous said...

that was a good column. the bit about Long Beach State was so silly that it was priceless.

Anonymous said...

Noah will get his in time - when he goes pro. Instead of watching never-ending clips of his spastic sideline dance after the SEC tourny, we'll see him lying on the hardcourt holding his mouth after someone like Ron Artest knocks his teeth out. Welcome to the NBA Frenchy.